Welcome to LH Bolduc Company, Incorporated
The L.H. Bolduc Co., Inc. started in 1879 in Minneapolis, MN. The company is celebrating 125 years in business this year. It has been recognized as America’s oldest pure pile driving company by the Piledrivers Local Union 1847.
In 1970 the company moved to Anoka, Minnesota. L.H. Bolduc Company has completed over 3000 jobs in its history.
L.H. Bolduc specializes in driven piles (steel, timber and H-beam) and earth retention systems (steel sheeting and H-Beam and lagging).
L.H. Bolduc works in the upper Midwest States from Minnesota to Nebraska, Wisconsin to the Dakotas.
- Minnesota Waste Water Treatment Plant, St. Paul, MN - 166,000 LF of 12” pipe piles.
- Omaha Convention Center - 3400 piles, 160,000 LF of 9” pipe piles.
- Omaha World Herold Newspaper - 2400 piles 96,000 LF of 9” pipe piles.
- Former Minnesota Governor Arne Carlson Private Residence
- Franciscan Skempf / Mayo Clinic Hospital LaCrosse, WI - 25,000 S.F. of Steel Sheeting.
- Medicine Lake, Plymouth, MN Boardwalk - timber piling